Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
Man i highly appreciate this, you have no clue, inspiration brother thank you! same to you and your family! @BTB yes starting with arms tonight because i will be out of town tomorrow and i have the weekend off anyway so that puts Monday starting chest! and then upward and onward with the progress of the routine.
You are very welcome, Coop. It takes hard work, dedication, persistence, and an educated level of "deprivation" (a sacrifice for the benefit of something else)to earn a goal one seeks. You are required to pay the toll to see your goal. There is no other way. If you fully accept this as truth, this is a major accomplishment toward establishing your goal. To be your goal, you must think and act according to your goal on a consistent and on-going basis, and likewise, your body will be consistent in rewarding the same. You have to provide the body "a valid reason" to change, and with this log and routine, you will do just that. You have all you need. It is the contents of the skull, and the flesh covered with skin: You.

Best wishes, Coop

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote