Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

On the Home Front:

Wife isn't feeling well, and went to bed to to take a nap. She had to quit her job a few weeks after grandma's death, and she then became very ill and hasn't really been the same since. I have mentioned the numerous medical conditions she has so I will not repeat them here. I am the only one she has. Every day all I think about is her, and how I can best take care of her. I be damned if I let her down. She is so strong. She is so vibrant and alive, even with all of her medical issues. I see so many with less, cry about their seemingly petty issues. None could hold a candle to her heart. And, I will do all I can to keep the fire in her heart lit. With Vitality by my side, and the iron adding to my personal stride, I will be forever by her side, day and night.

Have to go into work about 3PM today. Set up some new software, and interview some applicants for a new position.

Hope all is well with all of you today.

Peace and Happiness,

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote