Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Nice progress.

Excellent.
Thank you, Steve. And, thank you for stopping by to support and comment.

Today is an off day.

At the end of this week, will mark the end of the period for this session period. I made pretty solid/steady weight increase progression albeit my Military Press is the slowest in responding in the progressive state. On Monday, I am revising the training structure for the next 6 week period, and will post this up on the September 10th.

I am keeping Carbohydrates under 100, and then filling the rest in with fats and Protein. Calories vary each day (its sort of a zig-zag diet variation) according to activity. But on average I run an approximate 200 calorie surplus per day at present. I'm not interested in gaining weight fast. I am most interested in strength and endurance gains, while staying as lean as possible for the next session iteration.

I have a session schedule in mind, but if you have some suggestions Steve, I would be open to some discussion on this if you are so kind to offer them.

Peace and happiness to all of you today and everyday.

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote