With apelike velocity
Max Brawn
Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47 Points: 5,468, Level: 47
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Heavy Duty
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Steak
IronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beastIronManlet is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
You are very welcome. I maintain a certain lean mass quite consistently, and take my fitness as serious business, because I have serious reasons for having them. Maybe for the average masses, maintaining a BF under 9 percent is not sustainable, but I'm not the average .

So you have a pretty good idea on what calories and macros are in portion sizes dependent upon the food item, then? A lot of persons do this methodically in the head and do very well with it (instead of keeping records each day, like I do). If you are more interested in not getting any size increases, and not worried about the minor and small variances (that types of macros can bring), and do well with portion control, the main issue then is just making sure your not running a calorie surplus for long....trend periods as this will eventually lead to what you....personally do not want (keeping things equal as what this tissue gain may be).

Wish you much success in everything you personally want, young man.

Don
That sums it up fairly well. Not very complicated once you think it through, I suppose.

I don't think any one of us here is like the average.

Thanks again!