Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

September 4 Training (September 3 Upper/Lower-Cardio (Heavy):

For this online log, I am going to post the basic information from the tablet I use now for my diet and training logs.

I am in about the 6th week of a 6 week period of 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 2 off, training regime. All major lifts have increased 15 pounds in this period in the heavy section (3 to 5, cut off), and the rep cut off for the extra portion is 13. After this week ends (which has been a very good progressive period), The routine changes, and I will post what this is.

Currently doing a full body. Upper/Lower-Cardio (heavy), Upper Extra/Lower Extra (Endurance-more metabolic), Core-cardio, off, Upper/Lower-Cardio (heavy), Upper Extra/Lower Extra (Endurance-more metabolic), Core-cardio, Off, within 8 day time frame.

Today was Upper Extra/Lower Extra, Rep range 9 to 13+, cut off point 13.

Besides set-up, there is no rest between exercises, and no rest between supplements.

Incline Bench 4 sets
Supplemented DB (NR) Bench 3 sets

T-Bar Row 4 sets
Supplemented Pull-up 2 sets (NR, cut off 12, before adding weight)

Decline Close Grip Bench Press 3 sets
DB Hammer Curls 2 sets (Both in combo)

Front Squat 4 sets (Alone cut off 15)

Renegade Rows 2 sets(in succession, NR, repeat)
Plank 2 sets
Weight Leg Lift 2 sets

Stationary Bike (Plate weight Cardio) (35 minutes)

No direct shoulder work and calves, they get hit twice weekly with Upper/Lower (heavy) portion of the week.
================================================== =======

Felt lethargic at the beginning of the session, and by the end I felt like I could bend nails in mind and body. Funny how things get sometimes, LOL. I have dealt with myself for years now, and its always throwing some kind of bullshit at me. But I am the UMP in charge, and have BIG boots to walk through all it slings.

Last session (upper/lower, heavy) sucked (and the first one in a long time), and I felt sort of weak-ish at the beginning of the session and felt now power throughout. And, the feeling at the beginning was sort of similar, but I breezed right through it, and progressed real well. Progressed on all first/second sets, and par on the remaining. Which is real good. Happy about that. This tells me everything is normal, this far.

Peace and happiness fellow MaB's.

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote