View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #11
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Organic, is a dubious term at best; I know a person that owns a company (I can't say who or what they do because this being a small area and only one such company here would sort of give things away which wouldn't be fair) and he says that as long as what he is producing is "organic" it makes little difference as to how the produce that he uses to produce his end product is treated in respect of him still being able to label the product "Organic" as long as he himself uses organic (regulated) methods once he has the ingredients even though they may not have previously undergone the same rigours as to be classified organic.

So, having found that out, I take the whole "this is organic" thing with a pinch of salt.