Old 09-05-2012, 12:43 AM   #6
stlcrete
New Brawn
Points: 864, Level: 15 Points: 864, Level: 15 Points: 864, Level: 15
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 14
Fav Exercise: rack pull
stlcrete is off to a bad start

Ok, so Saturday I did shoulders and Monday Legs. I was wiped out going into both workouts. I have a lot of stress in my life right now due to various reasons. In the past with stress my workouts tended to lean towards the crappy side.

So lets start with shoulders on Sat. I trained at 6pm after working 6hrs doing a bunch of physical work. I took 2 scoops of Volatile and 200mg of caffeine and plowed through the workout. It was awesome to say the least.

What I am starting to notice is that I have to stop myself during a workout when on the Volatile. The FOCUS 2 scoops of Volatile provides is unreal. I find myself wanting to do more sets then I'm supposed to be doing. I just keep going and going and going. The mental focus alone is worth its weight in gold as far as I'm concerned.

Another thing I've noticed is that the pump from Volatile lasts for 4-5 hrs after the workout is over.

Leg day was on Monday. I have to say, this was one of the best leg workouts I've had in a while.

16 total work sets for legs. 8 of them were heavy squats and leg press. Again, I don't know how many times I can say it, but the focus Volatile provides is great.
stlcrete is offline   Reply With Quote