Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanHorrorFilm View Post
In on this and appreciate your attention to detail.
Thanks for stopping by HHF. Educating myself on training and dietary concepts is an on going and continuing process, that will never stop, as there is always something to learn. In this, I apply what is learned through "documentation" and make adjustments from this through the body feedback returned. Its just common sense to me. If I want a goal, for example, I must educate the path in which I want to walk, to make the journey, and reach the destination. I am VERY methodical, and do not apologize to anyone for it; it has served my personal goals well. I am not out to be the biggest person, but I am out to be strong, muscular, and have cardiovascular endurance to support it. Since the body functions in unison with all its parts, this is the approach I take, and why cardiovascular endurance is included in my routine.

You keep strong, and keep going, and I will stop by your journal and see what is up! I haven't stopped by your journal yet, but, how are things going with you?

Best regards,

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote