View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Good to have you back Chill. Been wondering if you were ok.

Quote:
I surround my entire life, my fitness goals with these rather brief principles in mind.
Excellent!

Quote:
But, make no mistake. I love my wife. And, I honor this love and devotion, by devoting my entire LIFE to the iron as the catalyst in which will allow me to provide physical care for her, when the time comes she is no longer able. I did this for her mother (grandma in which passed July 2nd of this year), and I will do it for her.
Great thoughts as always.

Quote:
Approximate weight: 164-168 pounds
Body Fat: 7.8%
Enjoyed the overview of your progress.

Quote:
I have literally hundreds of photos of myself over the passed 6 years, for anyone that is interested.
I would love to see a good side by side comparison. I've seen your signature but never a side by side with the same view.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote