Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MC* View Post
He looks great!

I think most people really understand this, which is why many DO use. I get the overall point, but I would hesitate to emphasize the 20 years of hard work because that is a long time to delay gratification. If I thought it would take me 20 years to get the size I have now, I may have made different choices.

That said, I'd very much be interested in seeing more of his progress pics to see reinforce how much muscle can be gained naturally over a period of time (2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years).
I apologize. Once again I forgot to be specific. It should be "For competitive bodybuilders" seen as they cut at least once a year for there shows.

When it comes to making gains you CAN NOT compare a competitive bodybuilder with a person that never cuts yearly for the stage. Its apples and oranges once again.

Its like comparing a able body's gains to my gains. No way can they be compared. As a wheelchair, my upper body compensates more for lack of leg use than for a able body. I do NO deads, NO Bb Rows, NO squats. And yet I have a back that is top notch and can out do many able body drug free guys.

I know NO competitive bodybuilders drug free or not, that wait till they are there best before they step on stage the first time.

Competitive bodybuilding is all about beating YOUR last stage package not beating the guy next to you. No matter if its tan, dieting down, size or symmetry. Way to many loose sight of this.

But here are some pics you asked for.

2009 and 2010
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote