View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #721
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

Watched two horror flicks yesterday while off from work

Hostel 3-Wow. I hated the first 2 Hostels as i thought they were lazy, gore-heavy and while I am not opposed to gore in the least, at least have it be well done. I think Eli Roth is a f'n hack and only works because he is friends with Tarantino(He is a miles better actor than director/writer). I would have rather spent my time watching Hostel 1 and 2 on repeat. What a joke this movie was. At least Hostel 1 and 2 tried to be clever with the tortures. This was terrible.

Quarantine 2-Awesome. I am not ashamed in the least to admit i was a HUGE fan of the first Quarantine and the movie it was a remake of ([REC]). This was genuinely a horror flick as it really didn't beat you over the head with "whoa, look whats going on" and the dark atmosphere of the airport terminal/hangar/place just added to it. The ending was a little hackneyed, but i'll forgive it. Worth a watch. Not as good as the first Quarantine though. That shit was awesome.
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links