ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
So, another crazy individual is trying Smolov, I better pencil it in for 2013 when I am trying to regain some size

Seriously though, you seem to kill squat sessions so I figure Smolov will be right up your alley. I expect you will make tremendous gains and get close to 500 by the very end.
thanks buddy ... Immediate target is around 450. 500 will fall, but will take some time. I just wanted to make sure that wt. I lift should be a regular affair not one time thing ... I think progress above 440-450 is more dependent upon mental toughness rather than physical state of an individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
How's your body holding up with this frequency? Any planned deloads?
Since I'm not able to to any shoulder / chest movement, the frequency is not bothering me as my body is getting good time to recover about 80%-85%. Original idea was to do this schedule for 6 weeks. Then change Squats with DLs. Then 6 weeks after that it will be turn of Bench. By that time hopefully my shoulder is ready for some real work.

I've limited no. of sets to 5 excluding warmups so in a session with max no. of reps won't go beyond 55-60 on light day. Will be having a forced off from gym in September mid (around 5 days) that's why right now I'm not considering deload as such. But need to re-write it when my bench starts again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
Freakish squatting Ravi.
thanks Kitarpyar ...