Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Over the years I've seen a lot of lifters find something that works and then take that ball and run with it, as if it was the magic secret. It's not uncommon from this point to see this magic secret reverse engineered. Ah, this is why it works. Study X and Y.
Yes, usually the best way to do it in my opinion. Results first, science later if the interest is there. Most lifters would do well to stop at results first!

Quote:
Again, not saying this is necessarily what Kiefer did, but it certainly seems like a possibility. I reserve the right to be wrong.
Same, I don't know how Kiefer came to where he did. I just thought it was an interesting question relating to what we were talking about in the other thread. I probably should have put it there actually. People are on two fences about Guru's and coaching qualifications in the fitness community.

Kiefer has abs and abs are sometimes the best qualification! But for other guys like Lyle he has done the science. Both Kiefer and Lyle have had great client results. In some ways they represent two extremes we talked about in the other thread.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote