Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Great insight Rich thanks. That was exactly what I was looking for. I was especially interested as to why the centre guy couldn't hold a pose for shit.

I'm pretty sure that the right hand guy won overall and got his pro card which at least is a nod towards proper judging and conditioning.

Al
Tammy always sits right behind the judges because of Peanut and she said herself (she can pic top 3 in order almost 98% right) that even that close, when she video's me on stage the video's look only 90% accurate from what rear in person looks.

When you see a person huffing and puffing and only holding a pose for 3-4 sec's its bad conditioning and the hour pre stage prep.
Now if they have to hold for a minute or 2 and huff and puff try holding every muscle in your body flexed that long. It take a lot out of you even without the heat of the lights. BUT thats were all the off stage and in the gym flexing comes in, its stage prep for the guys that do go on stage to build up the stage stamina among other reasons like help build separation. That also why dedicated people will even off season pose about a 1/2 hour at least a day.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links