Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Well, it may work, gross or not...though I think I'd wait until a friend tried it first just to make sure

They say that urine will keep your skin looking young...not drinking it guys but now you have a good reason to pee in the bathtub and if you're unfortunate to have a shower, I guess you'll have young looking feet...
When I was still in high school, I was afflicted by warts on my hands. I tried EVERYTHING. I had even gone so far as to try to burn them off myself. Nothing helped. Compound W. Doctor. Nothing. One summer I had a job directing traffic at the local county fair grounds. One morning I was stationed 20 yards inside the front gate. I had my red flag, and was pointing incoming traffic to turn to their left. That was my job. Well, I noticed a wizzled old man in a straw hat and bib overalls walk through the front gate. I had never seen him before, nor have I since. Anyway, I watched him pay his admission, then walk in my direction. He walked up to me as if it were his business. He walked right up to me and croaked out, "Ya got warts?"

"Well, uh, yes."

"Lemme see!"

I put out my right hand and showed him.

"Pee on 'em."

"What?"

"Pee on 'em!"

That evening I went out behind the barn and wizzed on my hand. A couple of weeks later the warts were all gone.

True story.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote