View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #6
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Well if that is your normal eating pattern, you could ask BTB to fill you in on the Warrior Diet. Its pretty similar to what your doing now and I know he did that for a while with success.
But you will loose hard earned muscle on a diet like that(and your current diet), so I really don't recommend it.

Basic diets are simple and get great results, plus I'm sure the nutritionalist wouldnt recommend what you are eating now. (if they do, then see someone else)
Either way, basics
-eggs and oats/wheat bread for breakfast
-sandwiches loaded with meats and not fatty condiments/cheeses for lunch
-grilled/baked/boiled/microwaved chicken/pork/lean beefs for dinner
-protien shakes,yogurts/fruits/granola bars for snacks.(watch the carbs though)

Whats your daily activity like? (you move around alot at work? physically demanding days?) stuff like that

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

Last edited by onetiredkris; 02-10-2010 at 04:16 PM.
onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote