Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Happy Birthday Chillen!

Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope all is well.
Thank you, Steve, I appeciate your kindness. Grandma passed on July 2, and my wife took a sudden medical turn, in which required my attention. She is better now and nearly back to her normal self. Its been a difficult few weeks.

When I am under stress, I always turn to my best friend--it and I are as one, and this is the truth Steve. This friend is always there for me, shoots me the real deal, never lies, always displays my weaknesses and stengths, writes my personal physical book and aides my walk in life-----so I can have my wife keep writing hers and aide her walk in life.

I think about my fitness day and night, as it is the gatekeeper. Therefore, besides the scheduled workouts, I also have stress workouts that compliment my main routine, and no matter what happens, I peform in the gym because it is, and will be forever, the catalyst which allows me to allow my wife to live. Though I have personal goals intertwined, this is serious business to me, and over the years it has proven it self....so worthy of my attention, and its THE IRON.

When Grandma passed, a piece of me went with her, in the litteral sense, but it enabled her to live a few more years, and for this I am grateful.

Again, thank you for the best wishes.

Don

================================================== ========
Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Happy birthday mate....hope you are doing ok at your side... Not seen many posts from you of late.

Get back posting when you can.

Enjoy the birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Happy birthday C

Al
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
Happy birthday!!

Silverback Barbell
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post