View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
My issue with the whole thing is he never failed a drug test! Look I know the drugs are miles ahead of the test, but you cant take away what he has done based off the word of other drug users. Its a shame that it has come to this.
Yeah, I agree; if the others were given immunity for their input as to "what went on", which I assume they were, that should not have been the case either, since anybody can weave a story about anybody at any given point in time...if there was something to be said, it should have be disclosed at the time things were occurring not when someone possibly decided they had an axe to grind.

That's not to say it never occurred, of course, just that people waiting years and then not having any comeback on themselves, is just wrong, especially when they were all adults at that time as well, so it's not as if their silence was done to protect a child or some similar reasoning.