Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventySeven View Post
Layne is the man.
I take advantage of his info as much as I can. Listening to a guy that has a PhD in the line of nutrition, plus is a power lifter and pro natty bodybuilder, he is driven to know as much as he can in the fields.

I would trust his knowledge base over any gym rat thats reading rage magazines any day.

He is one of my main "go to" people on BCAA info and much more.

Theres to much correlation in the industry and not causation.

Is it causation or just correlation because its something new and your trying harder? Is it the new found drive because its "new and interesting" or does it really work?

People put blinders on for so so many things. Its just human nature to want to. They will bend correlation around to become causation, just to make themselves feel better or be right.

Once you brake threw and look at "causation" you just took the next step to being a winner.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote