View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #721
jaymax
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,632, Level: 31 Points: 2,632, Level: 31 Points: 2,632, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

jaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Some of that is practicalities, I have a certain set of bands and a set-up that I like to use. I generally prefer high band tension, it just feels harder and more challenging to me.

Other than that, I think you'll find if you look again band tension is typically much higher than just 10% for most wave cycles. 15-25% is usually pitched for most squat waves and upto 50% band tension for some circamax cycles.
Honestly I might be thinking of chains used on ME exercise variations. Just vaguely remembering off of an old writeup on deepsquatter that Simmons did about it. I really think I'm thinking of added chain weight at the top for benches in the range of 30-50 lbs depending on your max.
jaymax is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links