Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue View Post
I really hope that this is not a dumb question but do females need creatine as well or is it mainly a man thing?
I agree with Steve. Get nutrition on track and make goal progress there first.

Creatine isn't anything gender related. Meat, fish, many foods have creatine in it. The reason we supplement it is not many people could eat enough red meat or a big jar of pickled herring every day to get the daily grams for its benefit.

You know how females cry about gaining weight over X-Mass, if they eat pickled herring. Yep you got it, thats water retention in the muscles and skin from the creatine. Herring is the most creatine dence food there is.

My wife takes 100% drug free AAEFX Kre-a-Fem (creatine with a few female direct things in it) , she isn't even a lifter other than now and then for general health.

She over all feels much better.

As you get your nutrition in place research what creatine does, brands and price its benefits. By the time your done learning about it, it will be around the time for you to make the choice on if you want to or not.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote