Ryano
Max Brawn
Points: 6,089, Level: 50 Points: 6,089, Level: 50 Points: 6,089, Level: 50
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 30
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: Buttweiser
Ryano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master memberRyano is a master member

I'll catch some flack for this, but no, I don't consider it a sport. Competition, yes, sport no. It is to subjective to be called a sport. Just like gymnastics & syncronized swimming. I still understand the dedication it takes for someone to compete in BB, but there are no defined parameters to winning. It's not who lifts the most weight, scores the most points, does an activity in the shortest time....

The winner doesn't always have the most mass, best definition, or poses the "best" to his music. One thing I really don't understand is the tanning. Black people have an automatic advantage when white people have to get that silly "orange" looking tan. They look like a poster child for skin cancer.

Anyway, like I said, I still admire the dedication it takes for someone to compete in BB, but it's not a sport to me. IMO