Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Thinking out loud is what this thread is all about, feel free to carry on musing I was merely clarifying my point.

Here's another thing to think about. I've found that when determining weak points you need to ensure that they are weak relative to the form that you want to achieve. So in your example Inclines which are weak may not necessarily help, if they do not contribute to a movement path that you want to achieve. Of course they may help, that's just an example.

Another example. I could very easily say my weakness on the squats is quads. Should I strengthen the quads it may well lead to additional squat strength, especially out of the bottom HOWEVER it would ruin the form that I at attempting to achieve and ultimately be self-defeating.

So always keep the end-goal in mind. Perfection of a form that is efficient for you, strengthen THAT form to the exception of anything else.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote