View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
jaymax
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,632, Level: 31 Points: 2,632, Level: 31 Points: 2,632, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

jaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributorjaymax is a consistent contributor

As I've noted in the "Increasing Strength" log I'm not a powerlifter but still someone who wants to get his raw bench, squat and deadlift as high as possible. All squats are done olympic high-bar ATG...perhaps I like to mention it becuz my numbers on them are so sad lol.

In the interest of full disclosure I'd like to come out and admit I did a very dumb thing the end of last year and ran a test prop cycle. The strength gains were awesome...then they held...then I watched them slowly go away completely to the point that almost a year later I'm right back where I started plus maybe 5-10 pounds on a few lifts.

For the past 6 months Ive been struggling with how to make gains on a 2 day per week schedule and it hasn't gone well up to this point...though the after effects of my cycle may be to blame in part.

I have a couple workouts to post later and then we'll be up to speed including
jaymax is offline   Reply With Quote