View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:14 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Here are 5 articles from this detailed Marine that are found online:

Property, Liberty, Jesus, and Our Country | Don't Tread On Me

What God Tried To Do | Don't Tread On Me

Richmond Liberty March | Don't Tread On Me

Economics 101 | Don't Tread On Me

The Richmond Liberty Movement | Don't Tread On Me

He might be fringe, but he certainly doesn't seem the type that meant "sharpen the axe" literally. But that's simply my opinion.

Here are his recent Facebook comments:

Quote:
1) I feel like I am standing at a great crossroads. As if a storm of destiny is about to pick me up and take me to fight a great battle. A battle I could have never imagined existed. 7/24/12

2) We MUST rise up and take our country back. 7/30/12

3) I am standing against a great evil. I will do it all by myself if I have to. 8/4/12

5) This is the part where I tell the Federal Government to go **** itself. This is the part where I tell Generals, training our young men to fight Americans, I am coming for you. The Veterans will be with me. 8/9/12

6) I’m starting the Revolution. I’m done waiting. 8/10/12

7) Sharpen up my axe; I’m here to sever heads. 8/13/12

8) The Revolution will come for me. Men will be at my door soon to pick me up to lead it. 8/14/12

9) The Revolution is here. And I will lead it. 8/14/12
In any case, our founding fathers fought to give us the right to express ourselves freely, and to control our government, and not to let the government control us.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 08-22-2012 at 10:17 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote