ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
A sensible decision; you could do some shoulder dislocations and such...2 weeks of those and some rotations, done on a daily basis and your shoulders should feel great. Just do them as a warm-up style, basically to get the blood flowing to the area, and not push them.
thanks 5Kg ... As I'm still going through physiotherapy sessions ... so can't take chances other wise I'll be six months back ... Hopefully will be recovered in 2-3 weeks ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
nice squats , good luck in the new 3 day a week set up ...i really enjoyed squatting 3 times a week while i ran smolov program a while ago.
thanks Mark ... was thinking to give it a try since long. Since I'm not allowed / able to do Bench or any shoulder movement till next 2-3 weeks, I think this is the best time ... Wanted to repeat the progress you made during your program for me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
You and Markievicz should both be locked up for those crazy squat workouts! Keep killing it!
thanks JB ... Total of Squat wt. of Mark and myself is still short of some good 100lbs, the wt. you are lifting alone ... keep motivating JB ...