View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #36
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
thanks btb,I'm having bit of a change in work outs I'm liking the starting strength programs i know its not good to swap and change workouts but i feel i can carry my progression over to starting strength and really put my effort in to the big 4 as I'm becoming more focuesd on strength not bodybuilding even i know the two go together,what do you think?thanks for any input.
As long as it's about an equal swap it's ok. You're intelligent enough to keep progressing no matter what you do.

If you get your big 4 numbers up you're going to build muscle either way, so you can always cross back over to a muscle building focus.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote