View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #19
Tannhauser
Max Brawn
Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Front squat
Fav Supp: Creatine. C'est tout.
Tannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I studied astrophysics and math in college, though I did not complete my schooling. I was aiming for a double major. I am also a coding junkie, have written 2 books, ran my own computer business, designed and built over 200 custom PCs, have administered over 10,000 hearing tests, read over 50 books on world religions and philosophy and have recorded over 100 songs in my home studio.

When I'm not wasting my time on this crap I do what is important...eat, fart and move iron.

Long live the meathead.
Cool. I did astronomy as a subsidiary subject (my other subsid was history and philosophy of science). I always liked astrophysics, but unfortunately my maths wasn't good enough to get beyond A-Level with it.

Incidentally, the abbreviation math is starting to gain ground in the UK over the more traditional maths. A bit of transatlantic migration, like 'back in the day', which was completely unknown over here until a few years ago.

"The proper study of mankind is books" - Aldous Huxley
Tannhauser is online now   Reply With Quote