View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #2
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Yeah, I've read about the book a few times and come across a few reviews...an excerpt from one person:

VIEW: Weights are not used in nature, so as you are never exposed to them in nature you should not be exposed to them in training.

RESPONSE: This is false. Letís give some examples. I want to move a big rock, itís in my way. I pick it up! I meet an awful guy who comes into my house & wants to abuse my family. I fight him, throw him about a bit, lift him up & chuck him out of my home! My friend falls off a cliff, heís hanging on for dear life, I grab his arm & rescue him. Iím a hero! In nature you carry children, sick people to safety, food & supplies...the list is endless & humans have done it since we first became upright. Carrying stuff, moving stuff, even heavy stuff is as nature to a human as moving their own body.

Vegan Bodybuilding: REVIEW: Convict Conditioning by Paul Wade