Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
I was at a gun show yesterday and a booth had several of these. The smallest was only about $35. I almost bought one.
If you never flew I would start with a 2 or 3 channel first. The 4 channel fly like a read bird. The 6 that can go upside down and such, how many times have you seen a read heli fly upside down. lol But if you like that sort of thing then ya start with a 2 or 3 and after you can control it very well move up to a additional channel.

They are a blast and addicting. Don't need as much room as a plane but they are harder to fly than a plane.

If you plan on flying out side DON'T get "a Infra Red controled" as soon as sun light hits it you will crash. They are made for indoor only.

The micro heli's like I have I fly in my living room and out side even in low (5 mph or less) wind.

If your interested here are the best for the price, good parts avalability micro's for a beginer even though they are 4 channel.

Xieda 9958 ( We have these because of quick parts avalabitlity. )

V911 (I'm looking at getting one of these also.)

They both have a indoor and out door flying setting. Very durable and stable in the air.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote