jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

good intense workout at the gym yesterday. worked chest/tri's till i was cryin and sweatin like whore in church. gonna really try to mix things up at the gym to keep muscle fibers guessin on where the beatdown is comin from. i did a 5x5 throughout the entire workout with no more than 60sec rests and between exercises i just changed machines or changed the bench and kept movin so i only had about a mins. rest there also. check out my other training log if you want to see the #'s.

diet has been goin good so far even though this will only be day 3. haven't had to fight any large urges to eat any nasty foods but i don't think i have ever ate so many fruits and veggies in my life. right now business is slow for me(remodel contractor) so i am home most days and have plenty of opportunity to screw up the diet so i keep the carrots and celery in a water bowl on the counter.

diet
2x protien shakes
apple
carrots
celery
6in" sub from subway(turkey no mayo)
chicken enchiladas(for dinner....so good)

bring it rip!!!!!!
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote