View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #16
FIREdawg
New Brawn
Points: 166, Level: 3 Points: 166, Level: 3 Points: 166, Level: 3
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Lose Weight
Fav Supp: Food
FIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good posts

Long term ... well, cut weight 50 lbs going from 212 to 162. Going from 30% BF to half that, so 15% ish. Last time I saw the company Doc for my physical, he advised 160's would benefit me greatly.

While I've been out of the PT game for a while, I wanted to ease into it. I'm starting on week 4 and guess it's time bump it up a notch. I've been doing Tabata and Crossfit like programs for past 4 weeks. My next step was to continue with those and begin a weight lifting program. Just haven't figured out the schedule or routine yet.

While physical training is only half the equation, I know the importance of diet in combination with exercise. Still working on the diet ... Its hard when there's peanut butter cookies on the countertop, and they are having bacon cheese burgers for dinner. (note I will be having turkey cutlet, brown rice and veggies tonight).
FIREdawg is offline   Reply With Quote