MC
Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn
Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Ok maybe 15% but no way less than that. With his mass any less he would be crisper cuts between muscle group seperations, and more vasculinity for sure.

You have to remember tan, camera angle, back round color and lights. They arn't going to put a pic that makes him look bad out there. Prep for pics like this are just as preped as for a bodybuilders photo shoot.

I'm not bashing, sorry if it comes acrost that way. Even if it was Arnie, I call it as I see it. I don't hold back just because of a name or rep. You all should know that.
Don't just look at his core as the eye does pull to it. Look at the puffyness of his face and his double chin.
I don't see it as a bash. Bash would somehow imply that Poundstone doesn't look good. I get your point about lighting, but if you watch his youtube videos, he looks the same without any photoshop touch-ups.

I think one of the points in this thread is that 15% is a great BF% for most people if they have appreciable muscle. (BIG If)