Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanWIP View Post
I mean no disrespect but there is no way Poundstone is 30% bodyfat in that picture. With his bodyweight that would mean he's carrying over 90 pounds of fat?

Ok maybe 15% but no way less than that. With his mass any less he would be crisper cuts between muscle group seperations, and more vasculinity for sure.

You have to remember tan, camera angle, back round color and lights. They arn't going to put a pic that makes him look bad out there. Prep for pics like this are just as preped as for a bodybuilders photo shoot.

I'm not bashing, sorry if it comes acrost that way. Even if it was Arnie, I call it as I see it. I don't hold back just because of a name or rep. You all should know that.
Don't just look at his core as the eye does pull to it. Look at the puffyness of his face and his double chin.

Another point is any of use can be way off due to everyone carries fat different. We can't see his legs in this exact pic and time or back. We have NO idea on how he is caring his fat other than PURE guessing.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 08-17-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote