View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #22
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
How did this thread go from a bodybuilders keeping stage condition all year to a power lifters condition and people being called fat?

If power lifters want to justify there body weight, I feel it should be in the powerlifting mini forum not the bodybuilding mini forum.
Can we say thread jacked?

Just my 2 cents.

(Wasted a hour typing just to delete it all because I didn't want to offend anyone and keep my response politically correct. )
Not sure I've ever seen a thread that remained 100% on line with the original post, they always digress, and I think the powerlifter may have been for comparison of how things are misinterpreted...just that it may have ended up being referred to more, in the end.

You should have just posted your post, I would have, I doubt anybody would have taken offence.