View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 08:08 AM   #7
FIREdawg
New Brawn
Points: 166, Level: 3 Points: 166, Level: 3 Points: 166, Level: 3
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Lose Weight
Fav Supp: Food
FIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good postsFIREdawg has made some good posts

It's sort of like cross fit. If i can say that here on this forum...? It does kind of suck in the summer heat, but done early enough is not too bad. I don't necessarily follow the crossfit WOD, if I have the equipment, or just whatever I feel like experimenting or think I need to work on that day.

I try to incorporate at least one weighted exercise during the routine. Deadlifts, Standing overhead press, bicep curls, .... just something you can push out a lot of in 20 seconds.

And since posting, the Fire Department gave out heart rate monitors to aid in a healthy lifestyle and fitness. My HR goes from a resting 60 BPM, to an average of 160 ish for the duration of the workout. Keep that up for 30-40 minutes and you've got a great "outside the box" cardio workout.
FIREdawg is offline   Reply With Quote