MC
Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn
Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Although bear in mind being ripped and competition ready is a far-cry from being a healthy 12-15% year round. It's not an excuse to go in the other direction either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
Dammit!
Don't feel so defeated. 18-19" arms and a massive deadlift are great excuses to not be lean!

At least, that's MY story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
My main reason for posting this is because most young guys that send questions or post on forums don't want to be a healthy 15% year round. They consider this fat or out of shape, and want to know how to get ripped and stay ripped

Elsewhere recently Poundstone was called fat because he was "not ripped", and the discussion basically boiled down to this...if you're not ripped, you're fat. A picture similar to the one attached was presented, and the brohs called it fat.

Believe it or not a good portion of the modern demographic thinks we're all lardbuckets. No exaggeration. Under 10% or fat, you are, Jedi warrior.
Yeah, I saw that stream of utter nonsense. Truth is, most of the bros would never call Poundstone fat to his face and they'd nut-hug him in person. And then they'd go home feeling SMALL.