Davis
Max Brawn
Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 1 day
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

It seems like my squat just went down suddenly. I was capable of hitting 315x7 before the drop. Now hitting a triple seems to be killer. I went on to front squat 225 for 3x3 yesterday and that was absolutely awful. Used to, I could bang out a few more reps with less struggle on the FS. My technique seems to be fine. Last video evidence I had was a 405 miss which all I did wrong there was being unable to get up with maybe a slight shift forward with the bar.

As for warmup sets, yes, they feel unusually heavy. Lately 225 has seemed heavy. Yesterday, not so much. 275 felt hard yet, my past best with 275 was something like 10/8/8(Belted. I do my 275 warmup without a belt). 275 has felt hard lately. Shoot last week, 185 felt slightly heavy.

My ankles felt tight after lifting yesterday. My left foot seems to have a lower arch than it did. I'd like to think this isn't a matter of mobility, but maybe. Again, I'm fixing my stance, but I doubt it should cause such a dramatic loss in power.
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote