The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Day 2 of Volatile. Bench PR. Curl PR. The bros would be proud.

2 scoops today, minor increase in energy, think I'll stick to one scoop and my morning coffee though, seems to give the best results for what I need.

Energy 8/10 - Good energy today. Very good intra-lift recovery, especially as I'm running under 20g net carbs right now.

Pump 7/10 - Again, I like this, but this product actually seems to reduce the pump and let me get on with my life.

Focus - 10/10. Missed a bench attempt, came back and hit a couple more triples at that same weight. Some of this is my maturing as a lifter, but Volatile is helping quite a bit.

Crash 10/10

From here on out, I'll be logging the most relevant information. If a rating changes, I'll post that up as well, but I expect to get similar results each time.

Volatile gets a solid A rating so far.