Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Ok, so today was lower body. We ran willard hill again this morning, and then did sprints up the hill, so our legs were already toast before we hit the gym. Here's the little session we did to finish off our thighs;

Front squat-
45x8
115x8
135x8
185x5
225x2
135x8 (this last set was paused at the bottom and performed right after the 225x2)

Immediately after this i found an open spot and did paused air squats with a jump at the top. When i felt like i was almost dead i just started pounding out air squats. Soon i was on the floor, unable to stand with the burning in my thighs.

After that we hit up 1 set of leg extensions to failure. I used 120lb and did about 28 before i was completely done.

God, i hope i can walk like a normal person tomorrow. It'll probably be pretty tough.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote