Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
He wasn't fired for falsifying his time sheet. He was fired because "He didn't fill out his time sheet correctly." This is a commonplace mistake, and I've never seen a quality employee fired for forgetting a time sheet variable. I have seen some knucklehead abusers warned for it over the years, but they were never fired.

I've worked in numerous blue collar and white collar jobs that require time sheets, and have had a foot in my ass more than once for forgetting a job number on the time sheet, or a date, etc. Most time sheets are computerized, and many companies that have time sheets also require project details and specifics. So there could have been any number of minor details he forgot.

If this was McDonalds then it's simply a matter of name and clock number. For the rest of the working world, time sheets have evolved and it's not uncommon for them to include a myriad of details so that clients can be billed appropriately.

Forgetting a detail or required field isn't the same as falsifying information.
"González says was terminated in August 2010 for falsifying time sheets. He claims he was working odd hours and was told if he couldn’t remember his hours he could fudge the time sheet".

Read more: Employee Claims Wells Fargo Fired Him Over Daughters Cancer Treatment | Fox News Latino

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country.One is by the sword.The other is by debt. - John Adams
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote