Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

Why wait until cobra eligibility runs out, I would not, considering that my daughter might die without it.

All this man had to do was pay his premium, so why did the hospital cancel the surgery.

And why is he not also suing the hospital?

If an employee of mine was to falsify his time card, I would fire him also. And I would readily provide the reason for his termination should another company ask.

I would consider time card theft to be gross misconduct, and therefore according to Federal Cobra a employee who commits such an act would not qualify for Cobra benefits.

This story seems thrown together, I certainly would not trust the huff post and the young turks (Current tv).

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country.One is by the sword.The other is by debt. - John Adams
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote