View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:20 AM   #40
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

So in the past two weeks my weight has gone from 97.55kgs to 100.3kgs this morning At the same time, however, my waist has continued to shrink and I actually fitted into a suit I found in my wardrobe from when I was 94kgs and fat 3 years ago

Now my calorie intake is down on what it was 2 weeks ago and as of last week I have moved my carb window back to start at 7-8pm so I only get 1 carb meal instead of 2. The Fahrenheit supplements I am on, particularly Resurrect which is a sleep aid which promotes HGH production, must be doing something. To eat less and gain mass in the right areas is great.

In the long term my goal is still to compete at 93kgs come November 25th so I will need to get my weight down. I will be stricter this week in terms of the quality and quantity of carbs I eat in my backload meal and see if that brings me down some. Overall I can't be unhappy with a smaller waist and more bodyweight though

Al
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote