View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #284
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

I feel for Stephan Feck, I think he scored zero for a dive after losing grip on one leg and flopping backwards in to the pool...he literally "fecked" it up...poor guy. I found a Spanish linked vid in the end because I couldn't find a UK accessible one, though the USA does have some which we can't see in the UK.

For the past few days, I've been wondering what the divers are lathering up their lower legs with, which they seem to do after dives; initially, I thought that someone had dry skin or a problem with chlorine and that it was a medication, but, it seems they use shaving foam between dives...rub the stuff on, wash it off and it permits a better grip with their hands around the legs during the dive...strange but true. There's a fact many of you probably never knew; took me ages to locate it though