Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn
Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD, nom nom
Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

Trying to decide my main compound lifts for my next cycle.

I have progressing well with the deadlift for a while, but having just completed a ful session with it I am not sure if I wanna hit it agian in the same rep range? Thinking of possibly switching the main compount to either deficits or rack pulls. If I go with rack pulls I will switch my romanian deadlift to straight deadlift so I am still getting some work in. If I go with deficits all will stay the same.

With my press day, I am not sure what to switch out my incline DB press with. I was going to go with decline, but that isn't going to help my carry over to regular bench or strength much, so I was thinking of going to incline barbell, but since I just used incline I was thinking something else. Flat barbell press is an option but I am using flat db press 2 other times during a week. Blahhh, the trouble, thinking of possibly going to an overhead press as a my main lift or maybe a floor press. We will see.

Input is always welcome
Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote