jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

i have been through treatment on my back a few times and most of my training involved trying to strengthen the small muscles that attach to the spine and shoulders and such. wall push ups are good to get started and get a fitness ball and lay on it and do front and lateral raises with palms up and palms down, thumbs up and thumbs down. balance on the ball can work you alot harder than you think. ab strength and also stretching out can help a ton. your streching should be slow and gradual not short and forced as far as you can go. if you try to push to hard you can tear or damage quickly. none of my stretches were done for less than 60 secs and not done over 80% of how far i could really stretch. hope this helps you a little and if you want pm me and i can try to remember a few of my other exercises i had to do.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote