View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:57 AM   #2256
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
Hey everyone, heard about this site through word of mouth. I am always lurking around seeing what new training ideas are out there and just like the community so I decided to join.

My name is Fred, I am 25 years old and have been lifting seriously for about 3 years now. I just recovered from a serious back injury that took about a year to get over, but my numbers are just about back to where they were before it. I still have a little ways to go but, it is what it is.

I train mostly for strength, but the added muscle doesn't hurt either. I have competed in powerlifting in the past before my injury and the plan is compete again before the end of the year (hopefully).

Best lifts @ 198 lbs:

485 squat
335 bench
585 deadlift

I'll be starting a log on here, and always welcome comments and random banter
Welcome to the forum Shorts. Make yourself at home.

Rock solid numbers. Glad to hear your strength came back quickly. Not that it matters, but was your injury training related?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."