View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #20
Muscletrainerdh
Uber Brawn

Training Exp: 20+
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: DB Step Ups.. LOL:)
Fav Supp: F.O.O.D
Muscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
2hrs 40 secs?
## LOL Babs, no I forgot the th after 40. Two Minutes, 0 seconds, 40 100ths. which was 29 seconds longer than my last plank hold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
Doing the metabolic work after regular weights must be murder. I've been doing a few complexes recently, but I just couldn't do them as the second half of a session.

Awesome program and dedication.
##Thanks for stopping by Tannhauser. This session was actually not too bad, but I did use the lighest suggested weight. We will see how I fare the 2nd time around under increased loads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
All in a day's work.
##THANKS STeve!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Gotta love Wonder Woman!

Good luck mate, I've done similar routines myself in the past and they worked very well for the same goals.
## LOL Thanks Fazc. Supposedily she's going to make a cameo or be referred to in the new Man of Steel movie next summer. But I know that the TV Pilot flopped, so not sure if they'll go with a full blown movie with her. And really not sure who could fill Linda Carter's Wonder Woman boots!

Thanks for stopping by.

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.
Muscletrainerdh is offline   Reply With Quote