Shaneybear
New Brawn
Points: 1,588, Level: 22 Points: 1,588, Level: 22 Points: 1,588, Level: 22
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deads.
Fav Supp: Whey, NO-xplode 2.0.
Shaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good postsShaneybear has made some good posts

Thanks for all your responses, now in relation to your questions,

1/ I've been dieting about 10 weeks now, at the same time upping my cardio alot as well.
2/ i was probably eating around 1250 calls a day, max. I didn't really keep count of calls as such. I tried to cut down on carbs alot, especially after midday after my workout.
3/ i'd also upped my protein intake to about 200g of protein a day.
4/ Yep, also i started eating 5 smaller meals daily
5/ I went from my low reps usually 6 reps to around 10 -12.

and my goals, to lose a little bit more fat, to get to around 10% body fat, and then start building again, then getting to probably around 92kg but keeping my body fat at 10%... Well that's the goal, but i'm without a doubt dedicated and determined enough to get there, despite my age and inexperience! Which is why i appreciate any comments and help from you guys lifting for all those years.

Thanks again, Shaney
Shaneybear is offline   Reply With Quote