Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
This post made my day. Excelsior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
To me this is what powerlifting is all about!!!!!! It really doesnt matter if its 100 or 1000 on the bar, powerlifters pull for each other. When it all comes down to it, I really dont care what people call themselves. I just wish people would step outside their comfort zone and do a meet 1 time in their life. You will love the experiance.

Squatter are you doing the WPC words? I qualified as well, but passed on it to focus on another meet.
I couldn't agree more J, and this is what Steve was trying to convey to me when he convinced me to compete.

Yes, I am going. It would be really cool if someone from MAB was going as well. Just last month I met 2 members from the other forum, KD5NFW, and HDJoe, on my vacation in DFW Texas. They are 2 of the greatest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. We had the vacation of a lifetime, due in big part to them and their wives. We lifted 3 times together, and we even inspired HDjoe to set a 30 lb Bench PR. That was really one of the biggest highlights of the trip for me.

Your so right that we all do pull for each other.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote